Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Coke's newest drink

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    blak 4pk

    Coke & coffee, I don't think so. I saw this at Wal-Mart in the
    soda section, A four pack of 8oz bottles for $5.00.

    I hear it is sickly sweet, but the caffine buzz oughta be wild [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    eeeew, doesn't sound too good*L

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know of anyone who has tried it yet. I don't like coffee so I cannot imagine it tasting any good.

    Its got to have a kick, with all that caffine...Kinda like plugging Jolt Cola into a battery Charger [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member CDNRunaways Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think I'll stick with my Coca-Cola Classic!!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I recently tried the new Dr Pepper flavor, Berries & cream, I must say I
    was surprized that it tasted pretty good. It kinda reminded me of a creame
    soda. I enjoyed it & would try it again.

    monkeythumbsupmy new favorite picture.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love Coke...I'm willing to try anything once BUT aside from the bottles and packaging being pretty...does sound kinda gross!!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "I'll Drink To That...Not!" [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •